Friday, July 8, 2011

35 years

Today I thought about all my blessings. In no particular order: My wonderful, awesome patient hubby that perfectly balances my hyper self, my 3 BOYS that are answers to prayers I never thought to ask for, my cousins that grew up w/ me & know me like no one else, my best friend that is more like the sister I never had, my awesome brothers & their families, my nieces & nephews that are so smart & gorgeous, my awesome Father & Mother-in-law that took me to lunch & made me Birthday pies, friends that left me notes, cards & other funny Birthday greetings. My sister-in-law that took me to lunch today, my Dad,  my Mom, my Aunt that saved the day. Thank you a million times for making my day. And mostly thank God for each one of these gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment